Migrating your Search, Log Analytics & Observability Workloads to Amazon OpenSearch Service
Move to managed and Modernize your Search and Log Analytics workload with Amazon OpenSearch Service.
Amazon OpenSearch Service is a managed service that makes it easy to deploy, operate and scale OpenSearch clusters in the AWS cloud. Join this webinar to learn about why many customers are migrating to Amazon OpenSearch Service to provide end-to-end observability, log analytics and search experiences with built-in machine learning. You will also learn the operational benefits of migrating to a managed service, what’s new with OpenSearch Service, OpenSearch Services vector database capabilities and how BigData Boutique can support you in your migration journey.
- Francisco Gonzalez, Partner Analytics Leader @AWS,
- Itamar Syn-Hershko, CTO and Founder, BigData Boutique
- Chris Turner, Partner Solution Architect @AWS
- Ashley Mitchell, Amazon OpenSearch Service Go-To-Market Specialist at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Welcome and introduction - Ashley Mitchell, Amazon OpenSearch Service Go-To-Market Specialist at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Self-managed to Amazon Opensearch Service - Chris Turner - Partner Solutions Architect @AWS
- Self-hosted to managed - case study, when to consider, and expert advice - Itamar Syn-Hershko, CTO @ BigData Boutique
About BigData Boutique
We are a team of Big Data experts, with over 10 years of experience – providing end-to-end consulting services for modern data platforms.
BigData Boutique has achieved the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Service Delivery designation for Amazon OpenSearch Service, recognizing that BigData Boutique has deep technical knowledge, experience, and proven success in delivering Amazon OpenSearch Service to customers.
Follow the sun availability with varying SLAs for production incident response and a shared Slack channel, to ensure smooth operation of your data clusters.