Careers at BigData Boutique
BigData Boutique was founded with one goal in mind: maintain a small team of world-class experts, on a mission to help organizations solve their unique challenges with data platforms at scale.
Over the years we have successfully helped create and maintain scalable and stable data platforms of all shapes and sizes. From data warehouses, to search engines, streaming analytics, and complex data-centric distributed systems.
Among our customers are Fortune 100 customers, as well as many early stage startups - all of whom need our help with extreme challenges.
Join our team of truly extremely talented engineers, to help solve problems at huge scale and build a set of innovative which help our customers maintain their data and data platforms.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk. E-mail us at email@example.com.
Big Data Engineer
We are looking for a strong BigData engineer to join our growing team of doers. You will be working with Fortune 100 companies and startups alike to build and improve their modern data platforms at huge scales.
What you will do:
- Help our customers grow and scale their Big Data infrastructure.
- Solve complex data and infrastructure problems on a daily basis.
- Make a difference in mission critical systems at large organizations and startups alike, world-wide.
- Be an active part of building innovative solutions involving Big Data technologies, Clouds and complex backend systems.
What you are:
- Highly experienced engineer, hands-on and love it.
- Problem solver and can-do attitude, who gets things done.
- Can write quality code in at least 3 different languages.
- Proven experience with at least 2 of the following: Kafka, Elasticsearch, Apache Spark, Cassandra.
- Proven experience with at least one public cloud (Google Cloud or AWS preferred).
- Good learner and self-motivated.
- Open-source experience - a huge advantage!
Sales Development Representative
We design and create platforms and products designed to reduce the friction in various BigData and Search operations.
As a Business Development Representative at BigData Boutique, you will...
- Fall in love in our products, and spread this love forward to potential customers
- Build a targeted list of accounts and leads
- Help create the messaging for different personas on the different platforms
- Generate a pipeline of meetings and opportunities through outbound efforts
- Use omni-channel approach to generate sales qualified meetings - Linkedin, cold calls, emails, etc.
To be a Business Development Representative at BigData Boutique you need...
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced quota driven environment
- At least 3 years of any customer-facing experience
- Fluent English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience