Careers at BigData Boutique
BigData Boutique was founded with one goal in mind: maintain a small team of world-class experts, on a mission to help organizations solve their unique challenges with data platforms at scale.
Over the years we have successfully helped create and maintain scalable and stable data platforms of all shapes and sizes. From data warehouses, to search engines, streaming analytics, and complex data-centric distributed systems.
Among our customers are Fortune 100 customers, as well as many early stage startups - all of whom need our help with extreme challenges.
Join our team of truly extremely talented engineers, to help solve problems at huge scale and build a set of innovative which help our customers maintain their data and data platforms.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big Data Engineer
We are looking for a strong BigData engineer to join our growing team of doers. You will be working with Fortune 100 companies and startups alike to build and improve their modern data platforms at huge scales.
What you will do:
- Help our customers grow and scale their Big Data infrastructure.
- Solve complex data and infrastructure problems on a daily basis.
- Make a difference in mission critical systems at large organizations and startups alike, world-wide.
- Be an active part of building innovative solutions involving Big Data technologies, Clouds and complex backend systems.
What you are:
- Highly experienced engineer, hands-on and love it.
- Problem solver and can-do attitude, who gets things done.
- Can write quality code in at least 3 different languages.
- Proven experience with at least 2 of the following: Kafka, Elasticsearch, Apache Spark, Cassandra.
- Proven experience with at least one public cloud (Google Cloud or AWS preferred).
- Good learner and self-motivated.
- Open-source experience - a huge advantage!
Sales Development Representative
We design and create platforms and products designed to reduce the friction in various BigData and Search operations.
As a Business Development Representative at BigData Boutique, you will...
- Fall in love in our products, and spread this love forward to potential customers
- Build a targeted list of accounts and leads
- Help create the messaging for different personas on the different platforms
- Generate a pipeline of meetings and opportunities through outbound efforts
- Use omni-channel approach to generate sales qualified meetings - Linkedin, cold calls, emails, etc.
To be a Business Development Representative at BigData Boutique you need...
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced quota driven environment
- At least 3 years of any customer-facing experience
- Fluent English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Director of Alliances and Customer Relations
Full time, Israel
As our business is growing, we need a dedicated person to build, grow and maintain strong relationships with our customers and partners. As such, we are seeking a talented individual who will be responsible for fostering partnerships with both our customers and strategic partners such as AWS, Google and more.
This role is founded on understanding customers’ needs, the modern data ecosystem and solutions that optimizes the customer value.
The primary accountability is generating business growth through scouting partners, growing existing partnerships, and being intimately familiar with existing customers and their requirements.
The position is full time, and fully remote.
In this role, you will...
- Maintain and expand current partnerships to grow impact on the business and create additional customer value.
- Work with partner teams from all around the world to generate new business, innovate on lead acquisition, marketing and more.
- Develop and enhance the client relationship with assigned partners to build engagement strategies to increase revenues for both Kramer and the Alliance Partners
- Manage post-sale activities with existing customers to enrich their experience and deepen the mutual commitment.
- Serve as the focal point for escalation for issue resolution with the Strategic Partners, and work with the internal functions to solve any issues.
- B.A. degree or equivalent – a must.
- Native Hebrew speaker, perfect English.
- Technical background in the software, cloud or data space.
- Entrepreneurship, can-do attitude, and result orientation.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision.
Office Manager - Remote
Part time (50%), Israel
We are looking for an energetic and thorough office manager to join our team and run the day-to-day operation of the company, including:
- Administrative support
- Account management
- Customer correspondence
- Meetings and events coordination
The position is part time, with flexible hours and fully remote.
- Native Hebrew, native-level English
- High attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in MS Office and GSuite (Docs, Sheets...)
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision