This 1-day training course teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. With a mixture of instruction and hands-on practice sessions, you’ll learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems. You’ll also learn how to evolve an existing graph in a controlled manner to support new or changed requirements.
- An understanding of the labeled property graph
- How to apply the property graph to common modeling problems
- Common graph structures for modeling complex, connected scenarios
- Criteria for choosing between different modeling options
- How to modify an existing model to accommodate new requirements
You will need some familiarity with Neo4j, and the Cypher language in particular. The material from the Neo4j Basics Workshop or the online Introduction to Neo4j Training is sufficient knowledge to understand this workshop.
- Introduction to the labeled property graph model
- Modeling guidelines
- Common graph structures
- Evolving a graph model