Our team of experts will be here to answer all your BigData questions, live. Every week we will begin with a short presentation on a bleeding edge topic, and then follow up with a Q&A session that is open for all.
We know how challenging the BigData landscape can be. Now when we are all working remotely because of Covid19 we believe it's the perfect time to move our weekly office hours to a virtual weekly event.
Every Wednesday, 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 16:00 GMT / 18:00 CEST live on our YouTube Channel. Following a short session (10-15 minutes) discussing a hot and interesting topic, and then we will open to questions from the audience.
In this weekly event we are going to discuss many interesting topics, here is a short list for the upcoming sessions:
- Alerting with Elasticsearch and the Elastic Stack
- Kafka Streams: a gentle comparison with other frameworks
- Machine Learning models in production using Jupyter notebooks
- BigData architectures and patterns on AWS
- Apache Spark performance tips
- Building and optimizing effective full-text search queries
- Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, and how to make Data Analysts happy.
And many many more such topics.
Interested? Mark this weekly virtual event on you calendar!
Comments are now closed